HelloProfit's Payout Reports neatly categorizes all your Seller Central account's payment information for all your Amazon products, like:
- Account summary that includes beginning balance;
- next scheduled date for transfer of funds;
- Order and refund totals;
- Credits, fees, and adjustments
However, if your Amazon Seller Central account is not set to automatically generate these reports, there will be no data for HelloProfit to retrieve & display for you.
To have the reports scheduled, open a ticket with Seller Support and ask Amazon to automatically run the reports. Doing this will cause the report to automatically generate each time they close a settlement and send you payment. The only drawback to this is that this will only generate reports moving forward. No prior reports will be generated.
To Schedule Reports:
- Open a ticket here (login required), then click Selling on Amazon;
- Click Your Account, then Make changes to your account;
- Click the Email tab, then enter the following:
- Contact Reason: Please turn on automatic settlement report for my account.
- Changes: I would like to request that this settlement report be automatically scheduled for my account: Flat File Settlement Report: GET_V2_SETTLEMENT_REPORT_DATA_FLAT_FILE